Your cozy hideaway by the ocean
Nestled under a tree at the end of a cul-de-sac overlooking the ocean, our home at Sea Ranch is your private retreat from the world.
Our house is the perfect place to take a break from the worries of everyday life. Getaway at Sea Ranch is a place for reflection, relaxation, and reconnecting with natural beauty.
Expansive ocean views can be viewed from almost every room of the house. Enjoy easy access to tennis, swimming, and saunas. Explore eleven miles of bluff trails, twenty miles of bike paths, or any of the well-marked hiking trails in the redwoods. An 18 hole golf course and five sandy beaches mean lots of fun for everyone.
The decks are great for early morning coffee—watching the wildlife graze or scurry across the property—and later in the day for 5 o’clock whites. Our outdoor hot tub is the ideal place to gaze up at the stars. The night sky here is truly amazing.
When it’s time to come back inside, snuggle up in front of the wood-burning fireplace or get lost in a book in the reading nook.
What sets us apart
There are many lodging options when it comes to staying in The Sea Ranch. So why stay with us?
- Privacy & Serenity: Our house sits under a tree at the end of a cul-de-sac, so it’s nicely hidden away from vehicle and foot traffic. Deer often pass by the windows and we even have sheep in the yard at times. It feels like a quiet retreat from the world.
- Location: Getaway sits on a rise so it has fantastic views from all around, including white water which is prized around here. Our house is on the ocean side of Highway 1, so you can walk for miles on the bluff trail.
- Owner-Operated: We take pride in caring for the property. As an owner-operated venture, we make sure to keep Getaway clean, stocked, and ready for every visitor.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Accommodates up to 4
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- 2-night minimum stay
- $300 deposit
- $225 per night plus one-time cleaning fee of $100
- Free private parking
- Family-friendly: children welcome
- Central heat
- Expansive ocean views
- Ocean-facing hot tub
Bedroom and Bathroom
- Master bedroom with queen bed and private deck
- Second bedroom with queen bed and reading nook
- Bathtub and shower
- Towels and sheets provided
Kitchen and Dining Area
- 4 burner stove with fan
- Weber grill
- Hotpot for tea or drip coffee making
- Coffee grinder
- Dining table seats 6
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Lots of games
38249 Green Vale Close
The Sea Ranch, CA 95497
- No smoking
- No pets